Custom Skin Creator For Minecraft Support
Using skins with Minecraft Pocket Edition (new version)
1. Create a skin in the Custom Skin Creator app.
2. Tap on Save and allow access to save the skin to your gallery.
3. Open Minecraft app.
4. Tap on the "Dressing Room".
5. Tap on the blank character with ”+” sign on it.
6. Tap on the ”Change Classic Skin”.
7. Tap on the blank skin in "Owned Skins" section.
8. Tap on the "Choose New Skin".
9. Choose the skin image from your gallery.
Can't save my skin to photos
You will be prompted by message to enable the permission to save skins on first save. If you did not give permission to save your skin on first save.
1. Open the "Settings" app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the "Privacy & Security" menu item.
3. Tap the "Photos" menu item.
4. Find ”Custom Skin Creator” in the list of apps and tap it.
5. Tap the option to allow "Full access".
Alternatively you can reinstall the app and give "Full access" permissions when prompted.
My skin looks like Steve
Sometimes after importing the skin it might look like Steve. Please try following steps. Minecraft recently introduced new setting ”only allow trusted skins”, which is ON by default.
1. Please make sure that you are using latest version of minecraft, it might take some time to load on the servers.
2. You could also try to restart your game.
3. Disable ”only allow trusted skins”. Open Minecraft and go to: Settings -> Profile-> and disable ”only allow trusted skins”.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know: email@example.com